Datamine, returning character, new enemies, and more.
While perusing the internet looking for anything new about the upcoming RE7 DLC content, I found a lot of theories – and quite a bit of information. While some of it is most likely speculation, there is also a lot of information that can go either way. Everything from here on out is strictly labeled as a SPOILER so don’t read on if you don’t wish to be spoiled. Continue reading “Resident Evil 7: Not A Hero DLC Leaked Info”
Banned Footage Vol. 2 Trophy List
Eye in the Sky (Bronze)
Card Shark (Bronze)
Complete Survival mode in 21.
You Gotta Know When To Hold ‘Em (Silver)
Complete Survival+ mode in 21.
Butterfly Effect (Bronze)
Get the bad ending in Daughters.
One Instinct: Survival (Silver)
Get the true ending in Daughters.
Don’t Keep the Man Waiting (Bronze)
Clear a stage with a 10 minute time bonus or higher in Jack’s 55th Birthday.
Miracle Chef (Bronze)
Feed Jack every type of food and drink in Jack’s 55th Birthday.
Best Birthday Ever (Silver)
Get an S Rank or higher on all stages in Jack’s 55th Birthday.
What does ‘Banned Footage Vol. 1’ have in store for Clancy Javis? Read on to find out.
The first batch of DLC for Resident Evil 7 rolled out this week and I was actually quite surprised at how well the new modes played. The DLC is titled Banned Footage Vol. 1 and contains three new modes for players to enjoy. Continue reading “Resident Evil 7 Banned Footage Vol. 1”
We’re just a few short hours away from the first DLC release, and according to Capcom Unity, we have three new modes to check out in Banned Footage #1.
- Bedroom: Figure out how to escape from a locked room – but don’t let Marguerite Baker know you’ve been out of bed.
- Nightmare: Fend off waves of enemies and survive until morning.
- Extra Mode – Ethan Must Die: A tough-as-nails mode separate from the tapes and story of the main game. (Does not support PSVR)
Coming to PS4 on February 14 (from Capcom, with love), there is another release, Banned Footage #2, also with two more VHS scenarios.
- 21: Gamble life and limb in a deadly game run by Lucas Baker.
- Daughters: See what the Baker family was like before the tragic events of Resident Evil 7 Biohazard.
- Extra Mode – Jack’s 55th Birthday: Race against the clock and feed Jack tons of food in this comical extra game mode separate from the tapes and story of the main game. (Does not support PSVR)
Both releases will be a Playstation 4 exclusive until February 21st, when it will then be available on other platforms.
*As soon as the DLC is released, there will be an update with more detail on the first set of modes.
January 24, 2017 sees the release of the Chocobo Carnival DLC.
Continue reading “Final Fantasy XV Chocobo Carnival DLC”
Resident Evil 7 has yet to drop (a week from this posting, actually) but it hasn’t stopped information (and playthroughs. and the ending.) from leaking. While I won’t post that (at least not yet) I was able to get ahold of some upcoming DLC information.
Due to the wording of the DLC and information accompanying it, some people may find it to be potentially spoilerish, so I’m going to include the info after the jump. Read at your own risk!
Continue reading “Resident Evil 7 DLC News”