We’re just a few short hours away from the first DLC release, and according to Capcom Unity, we have three new modes to check out in Banned Footage #1.
- Bedroom: Figure out how to escape from a locked room – but don’t let Marguerite Baker know you’ve been out of bed.
- Nightmare: Fend off waves of enemies and survive until morning.
- Extra Mode – Ethan Must Die: A tough-as-nails mode separate from the tapes and story of the main game. (Does not support PSVR)
Coming to PS4 on February 14 (from Capcom, with love), there is another release, Banned Footage #2, also with two more VHS scenarios.
- 21: Gamble life and limb in a deadly game run by Lucas Baker.
- Daughters: See what the Baker family was like before the tragic events of Resident Evil 7 Biohazard.
- Extra Mode – Jack’s 55th Birthday: Race against the clock and feed Jack tons of food in this comical extra game mode separate from the tapes and story of the main game. (Does not support PSVR)
Both releases will be a Playstation 4 exclusive until February 21st, when it will then be available on other platforms.
*As soon as the DLC is released, there will be an update with more detail on the first set of modes.