As mentioned in the previous post, Resident Evil 7 information and screenshots have been leaked. Included in this post is the trophies list – along with the hidden trophies. As usual, to prevent spoilers, follow the jump to continue reading.
- Biosplattered – Unlock all trophies
- Just Get Me Outta Here – Complete the game within 4 hours.
- Resource Manager – Complete the game without opening the Item Box more than 3 times.
- Walk it Off – Complete the game using only 3 First Aid Meds or less.
- Who’s Your Daddy Now? – Complete the game on Madhouse.
- Less Is More – Take down two or more enemies with one shot.
- Out Before Dessert – Complete the “Happy Birthday” videotape within 5 minutes.
- Pelicans in Your Pocket – Obtain all of the Antique Coins in Madhouse difficulty.
- The Devil Is in the Details – Read all of the files in a single playthrough.
- Mr. Nowhere – Destroy all Mr. Everywhere statuettes.
- Playing It Safe – Complete the game on Easy
- The Nightmare’s Finally Over – Complete the game on Normal
- She’s Alive – Travel to Louisiana.
- Behind Closed Doors – Close an open door by yourself.
- Arms in the Air – Block an enemy attack by guarding.
- A-Ha! – Obtain something by closely examining an item.
- Nice Try – Put an unrelated object on a shadow plinth.
- Open Your Eyes – Use psychostimulants.
- In The Bag – Increase your item slots.
- Things Got Personal – Finish off an enemy with the knife.
- Slash Slash, Slashity Slash! – Clear insects off a door using a knife.
- That’s a Spicy Meat-a-ball – Kill an enemy by attaching a Remote Bomb to them and detonating it.
- 1st Place at the Science Fair – Create all items that contain Chem Fluid and Strong Chem Fluid.
- Can’t Catch Me – Complete the “Mia” videotape without being spotted by Marguerite.
- Be Kind, Please Rewind – Watch all the videotapes in a single playthrough.
- He’s Here, There, Everywhere! – Destroy a Mr. Everywhere statuette.
The hidden trophies are from here.